We Accept E-mail bank transfer from all Canadian Bank such TD, RBC, BMO, Scotia,BNC, etc.
How to send an Interac e-Transfer in EasyWeb.
Once you are registered for the Interac e-Transfer service and have added your recipients, you are ready to send your transfer.
After you login:
- Select Transfers from the left menu..
- Select Interac e-Transfer.
- Select the withdrawal account and the recipient. (If desired, a personalized message can be included in the Message field.).
- Select Next.
- Review and confirm the information you have entered, then select Finish
- From your Accounts Summary page, the Quick Payments & Transfers box, select the account you want to send money from.
- Choose INTERAC e-Transfer in the To drop down menu.
- Enter the dollar amount you want to send in the Amount field.
- Click Submit.
- Review the terms and conditions & click Continue.
Send money to the email address or phone number of your choice
What you need to do:
- Sign on to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App
From the menu, select “Interac e-Transfer.”
- Select “Send Money”
- Choose or add a new contact*
Enter the amount and account you’d like to transfer money from. You can also add an optional message that is viewable on the Interac e-Transfer Status page. Then select “Continue” to proceed. If you added a new contact, select a securi y question with an answer that only you and your contact know. You can choose a question from the list or create your own.
Enter your answer.
Note: If the contact is registered for Autodeposit, you won’t be asked to enter a security question and answer.
- Your contact receives and claims the money you sent
If you send money with Interac e-Transfer between 8:00 pm and 12:00 am (ET), your contact will get an email dated the following day.
To claim the money, your contact selects the link in their email, selects their bank from the list and enters the answer to the security question.
Use Interac e-Transfer easily through Online or Mobile banking
It’s safe, secure and very convenient. All you need to do is:
- Sign into Scotia OnLine or Scotiabank Mobile Banking.
- Select Transfer> Interac e-Transfer.
- Enter your transfer information, confirm the transaction and you’re done. Your recipient will get an email letting them know they’ve received funds.
First, click Send from the left-hand menu, then select a recipient on the Send money page and follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address or mobile phone number of the person you wish to send money to.